re:archive

	Hey! I've had a bunch of people mail me about my archive suggestion.
Just to let you all know, it is free.  We have some machines here that
we have dedicated to our archive project.
	We have come up with a neat anti-spam strategy too.  All of the
e-mail addresses appear in the posts show up as GIFs, making it difficult
for spammers to "grab" addresses.  We have also added a few features for
those who want to refine their search.  You will be able to search and/or
sort by date, subject, author and body.  It's also quite fast.  We have bug
tested a bit more and have a newer version out now to be tested.

	The new version is at http://lq.corenetworks.com/

	We also wouldn't be able to implement this search engine without
the permission of the list owner.  But are happy to do this for any and
all lists.

	Try it out and let me know if you have any other questions.
- --
Angela Martell
ListQuest Development Team
http://www.corenetworks.com/cars/