<E36>Req: Hartage/BMP Experience?

Hey everyone and thanx for all the lurking-learning pleasure I've
gained...
Heck, its almost as much fun as the E21 Digest.

1.)  I am looking seriously at some of the Hartge upgrades (the badge
DOES look the best, afterall, on my dark blue trunk...:-) ), and wondered
if anyone here on the digest has had any experience/recommends on Hartge
or BMP (who sells the aerodynamics, wheels, STINKIN' BADGES)...

2.)  Does any one have some 1piece Hartge wheels,  17" preferred, willing
to part with 'em?

3.)  Would there be a preferred vacuum gauge as an add-on?  How about an
oil temp gauge?

4.)  Does any digester use a water-miscible oil in the BMW coolant.  How
about a water-pump lube oil addition?  I'd think a few drops of either
would be of benefit, no?

Hanx in advance...  David

***Oh, and the November issue of the brit magazine 'The Tattler' has a 6
page advert on the history of the 3 Series... cuminating in.. ta da...
the 323i.  (pages 79-85, for all you archivists out 'dere!)

davidgarvin@domain.elided

No. 153545 in the CCA lineup of usual suspects
'93 325i (wanting JimC, M3 exhaust)
'83 320i (looking for a new master)