More Jersey Stories of the Highway Patrol

Duane....I've got a similar story.  A friend got stopped in Jersey City
back in the late 70's for running a dirty yellow (ie, red) light.  Jersey
City is in Hudson County which used to have the best politicians money
could buy. He asked the officer if he could pay the ticket right there on
the spot (let the cop decide if he wants to actually write it up).  He took
the money and gave my friend a warning....no paperwork was ever processed.
SD

Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com