 Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:37:33 -0700
 From: Jerry Chyo <jerryc@domain.elided>
 Subject: <E28> Rear camber adjustment

 Hey suspension guys,

 I'm getting a little tired of replacing two tires every 6 months because of
 the extra camber my car has developed due to being lowered.  I think I have
 heard of some offset bushings that would bring the camber back to normal (I
 don't track).  Does anyone know what I'm talking about (including me)?  I
 rotate the tires every 500 miles, but still eat up the insides like crazy.
 I am going to raise the rear a little this weekend (two grooves on my
 shocks) because it was a little nose high anyway.

 Advice sought.  TIA.

 Jerry Chyo
 '88 M5
 '72 tii

 PS.  I would like to solve this problem soon so I can install my 17" wheels
 and (much) pricier tires.