need a coolant level sensor for e30

Hi all -

I got more clumsy than usual the other day while changing the coolant in my
1986 325 E. (I guess it's an "e30" - I am still learning my way around these
wonderful cars.)
The result is that I need to purchase another coolant recovery bottle
cap/coolant level sensor.  As near as I can tell the sensor is integrated in
the cap for the coolant recovery bottle and consists of some sort of prong
arrangement that must have both prongs covered in coolant to pass an
electrical current, which results in the coolant level warning light going
out.  The only  signs/symptons that appeared after I dropped it was 1) one of
the prongs was much shorter that the other and 2) the coolant level light
won't go out.  Other than that, the car runs fine and is looking forward to
250,000 miles soon.

Is there anyone out there with a wreck or a spare coolant level sensor that
they would be willing to sell me?

Please respond via private email to     Scott52295@domain.elided

Only 43 more days of class in law school!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Scott Walker