M-Day--Information needed on Nov. 13 th. driving event

After being lucky enough to get into the driving portion of M-day I called
back several days later and asked what the driving event would consist of.
After attending two driver schools I naturally asked if a helmet is needed. I
also asked where I was supposed to report on that Friday.

I was treated very rudely by the young lady on the phone who stated she was in
Calif. and didn't know any details. As for the helmet---she laughed at me and
said, ''Naturally not --what kind of event to you think this is!''

Can anyone shedsome light on this event ?