Re: M-Day--Information needed on Nov. 13 th. driving event

I was told that the driving event was suppose to be held at the Spartanburg
airport.  Other than that, I'm just waiting to get more information in the mail.
(For whatever it's worth, the lady on the phone also referred to the driving event
several times as a rally)

Suzy
97 M3