RE: Flashing Lights Syndrome

Michael Parker wrote:

>>>The funny thing is that most idiots on the road are the ones driving like
they are trying to prove themselves to some unknowing spirit.
Inconveniencing other drivers. I've hit things doing 160kph (wrote off the
car but only suffered a very superficial scratch on my hand when the air
bag opened) and I've hit things doing 120kph (took out 13 guard rail posts
with the side of the car. Wrapped the guard rail wire around the driver
rear wheel).  Both accidents were while driving the MB's. No, not excessive
speed or careless driving. I nodded out. Go figure.

I have been driving for 27 years and believe me, I outdrive by far, the
majority of drivers on the road. No matter what I'm driving at the time or
what they are driving at the time. I've outdriven 911's and Corvettes in my
560, MB's in my Town Car and BMW's, MB's and most others in my Cherokee
(Sport version. The most basic model available at the time).<<<<

You crashed two cars because of falling asleep at the wheel and you're not
careless!?  You should have been jailed for those offences.  They are as
bad or WORSE than driving drunk.

Steve