3rd Brake Light V1 installation

Has anyone mounted their V1 in the third brake light of an e36?  I am
looking for instructions on how to install it there.  Where did you
remote the controls to?  I have considered locating the concealed display
and the remote audio in the compartment under the OBC, and then
constructing a cover that can flip over to conceal the two units.  Is
such a cover readily available?

Take care,
Matthew Stellas
1995 318i
BMWCCA# Too High

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]