<e28> ate another diff mount, any stronger ones?

I just ripped up a new diff mount at Driver's school.  My subframe
bushing's are only 1 year old.  I'm not dropping the clutch, or
chirping tires in second gear.  I have about 240hp with an e34 head
and schrick cam.  I put in a 3.73 l/s rear a couple months ago. Will
the M5 diff mount hold up much better?  Is there a better alternative?
 What are the 300+ hp/turbo owners doing? (Bubba Rob L.)

Thanks for the help,

==
Mark Conley<MCONLEY3@domain.elided>
'87 535is