Re: <wob> BMW flashing vs gang incidents

Andrew wrote:
>Good lord, are we citizens of the same
>country that used to routinely whip ass in major
>wars? Are we too cowardly to flash headlights for
>fear of a (maybe) one in a billion chance of being
>shot? Surely the average digester, who braves
>extorionate insurace premiums and grievous bodily
>harm every time he goes to the track protected
>only by a helmet (sometimes not even SA rated!) is
>made of sterner stuff than this?

Andrew you must live in a very safe town.  Over in Detroit I was
chased by some gangsters (I'm assuming), mean looking dudes wearing
bandanas and driving a lowered Impala, just for hitting my brakes too
hard.  Luckily there was a little snow on the ground and my trusty
Jetta VR6 and I escaped unharmed.  I'll take my chances at the track
w/o a roll bar and or a nomex suit but when I saw those guys exiting
their car and swearing up a storm, my instincts kicked in and I ran
like a chicken.

Last time I flashed someone was some dufus across the intersection
blinding me with his brights, when he turned I noticed it was a Police
car, whoopsy!

Carlos ...bawk, bawk...<---chicken noises
Seattle (much safer than Detroit)
95 M3  Safety items: a fire extinguisher and Schroth harnesses (if
they count)
78 320i