Fulda tires?

I've seen Fulda (German) tires advertised in a few publications, and have
gotten brochures from their American distributors, but haven't seen them on
the street, nor seen them road-tested anywhere, nor found any mail-order
distributors.  Apparently they don't even have any retailers in my area
(Washington DC-MD-Northern VA), with the closest listed retailers being in
West Virginia and Pennsylvania.  Does anyone have any experience with these
tires?
     Dave Spiegelthal    '91 318i (with Dunlop D60 A2s, and happy with
them)
     Calverton, VA