Re: Fulda tires?

> I've seen Fulda (German) tires advertised in a few publications, and have
> gotten brochures from their American distributors, but haven't seen them on
> the street, nor seen them road-tested anywhere, nor found any mail-order
> distributors.  Apparently they don't even have any retailers in my area
> (Washington DC-MD-Northern VA), with the closest listed retailers being in
> West Virginia and Pennsylvania.  Does anyone have any experience with these
> tires?

I run 225/50 Z rated Fulda Extremos on my 635CSi, love them
to bits. Excellent wet and good dry traction, not too loud
either. They are wearing a wee bit on the front but that
probably says more about how much I'm enjoying my new
suspension than the tyres themselves!

Fulda use a Goodyear carcass I believe. They are great value
for money and the Z rating was only slightly more than V.

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!