<02> WTB: Truck & gas cap key blanks

I recently lost the keys to my 2002, and only had a spare for
the door/ignition key, because that is all I could find blanks for.
Fortunately, the trunk was unlocked.  I have a spare trunk lock, but only
one key.  If I ever loose keys again, I don't want to be w/o spares (the
gas cap is LOCKED on the car, kinda hard to put gas in).

This is for a '74 2002 BTW.

Thanks,
Jay
'89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'84 325e AT->5spd project
'74 2002
'72 2002 (future 325i engine recipient!)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'82 Chevy C20 Diesel Pickup (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)

http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder