Re: <02> WTB: Truck & gas cap key blanks

Jay:

There are two different trunk lock blanks.  One for Huf brand locks, and
one for Witte brand.

There are at least three different keyways for the locking gas cap. (I saw
all three on gas caps at the swap meet at '02 Fest West last weekend!)

You might try contacting Carl Nelson at CNPR/ La Jolla Independent BMW at
800-466-8184, or orders at justbmws.com.  You are going to have to figure
out which ones you need, though.

Good luck, and hope this is on some help,

Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)            *all opinions expressed*
                                                           *are solely my
own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [But Kelly always drives it <g>]