RE: Beating tickets...could it be true?

BMW Digesters:

Hello everyone, I dunno if any (or all) of you have a "Reynaldo Tong" =
filter to prevent from reading any of my mails, but I have to response =
to this one.

This "source" of beating tickets, it's virtually and insanely wrong.

The county (where ever you were cited) does NOT care if you get your =
money back. I have asked many officers where I live, and I have asked =
some Hialeah Police Department (where I live), Miami Police Department =
(some friends works there), Metro Dade Police Department (the most =
hated, strict police department you'll ever be cited by).

The first time when someone e-mail to the digest I printed it out, and =
asked a few police officers that I know of. You know what was their =
reaction? They asked me, from what part of town this person mailed this =
"strategy"? They virtually laughed at first, then made a copy to show =
their Sergeants and Lieutenants.

I was kind of embarrased for even showing something like this to a =
officer. Oh well, we all learn something from our mistakes.

There's "NO" positive way to beat a ticket. If you tried this "strategy" =
here in Miami, you'll be BANKRUPT and have to file a Chapter 11 for not =
getting your money back, and to top it off, you'll have the worst =
license on Earth.

This is not a flame to the previous person who mailed this. Just want to =
clarify some "hints" that goes around and that are wrong..

- --
Reynaldo Tong
93 325iA
BMWCCA #150169