flashing high beams

I think we should save the high beams to warn
oncoming traffic of cops. This is a dying
tradition. I have been saved from a few speeding
tickets because of other motorists doing this and
have saved lots of others the same fate. For those
of you who saw the last "Friends," I think this
may be the one totally unselfish act anyone can do
for their fellow man. (OK, most people probably
think "why the hell is that idiot flashing his
lights at me?", but one in ten understands &
benefits from my help).