E30 Big Brakes

With all this talk about big brakes--and the fact that I toasted some
rotors this weekend--what are the options for an E30 325is?  I was running
the Power Disks (probably not worth the money in retrospect), PF90s up
front and TMS pads in the rear.  A little more stopping power in the big
braking zones (like turns 1 & 5 at Summit) would be nice.  Given the 4x100
bolt circle, the options get limited, but I thought I remember something on
the digest a while ago.  Any ideas? Steve D'?

TIA
John
E30 325is - front wheels doing the samba under braking

                                  n n n n