Re: Cheap Performance

One amazingly fun car with great engine, chassis, and web support/presence
is the Nissan Sentra SE-R. This is the only car that has ever pulled me out
of my unwillingness to give money away free and buy a new car (depreciation
in the first two/three years on _any_ car is rediculous, buy used...). I
would have it yet today if it hadn't gone to an early forced retirement.
They advertised it as the "2002tii" of the 90's, and it wasn't far off
[Flamesuit on]. Best RiceRocket I've driven, and I've sampled a few, stock
and not.

tiAn
'94 325i
'88 NT650HawkGT