BMW camaraderie

I've read NG articles on how Jeep drivers share a camaraderie (sp?) that
they show by waving to each other-sounded good, so I decided to try it with
BMWs.  Two friends and I traveled about 120 miles, mostly freeway in
Atlanta, yesterday, and we waved to every BMW we saw going our direction.
And they all waved back!  The neatest encounter was after dark going north
on Ga. 400 between I-285 and Holcomb Bridge.  We came up on a blue M3 in the
center lane, and waved as we passed.  We weren't sure whether he saw us, but
he ended up passing a truck and getting ahead of us, so we quickly caught up
just for fun.  He then pulled ahead of us; we kept this up for at least a
few miles, until I got to my exit.  (This wasn't a race; we never got above
80, and I wouldn't try to race an M3 anyway, but it was still pretty neat.)
So the next time you come across a fellow bimmer pilot, wave and try to get
them to wave back-spread it around!

On a semi-related note, I saw an M3 Friday night at 6:30 PM turning from Old
Alabama Road onto Hwy. 141.  It was white with stickers in the ///M logo
colors in a checkerboard pattern on the hood and side, and a large rear wing
that looked adjustable.  Is its owner on the digest?  If so, cool car; what
else have you done to it?
- --Lane Flynn
BMW CCA #158896
94 325is (black with M3 wheels + wing-wave to it!)