was <San Diego Fall Fling II Auto-X>

Jim Powell,

RE: your help on the suspension install...thanks for your concern,...I
did make it back alive.  I did have a few exciting sounds of the
suspension settling itself on the way home.  I actually thought that I
one of the rear springs popped out, but it was only a noise and the car
is running just great!  I put the Fikse's on when I got home.  OH BABY!
Looks SWEET!!  But, the rear fenders need just a smidgen more work from
the hammer...slight rubbing under hard cornering.

My sincere appreciation and gratitude to Jim in volunteering to help me
with the H&R/Bilstein install.  Hey Duane & Da Geez, we did it in 4
hours with NO lift and NO air tools.  And that includes a pizza/beer
break!  Not to shabby, wouldn't you say?!

I look forward to helping Jim with his other projects.  We'll be sure to
do photos and post procedures afterwards.

Again, many thanks!
Patrick Sarne
1995 M3 (H&R/Bilsteins/Fikse's, FINALLY!)