Re: [pb] Re: [pb] I brought a knife to a gunfight

OK, I confess. I got my highest number speeding ticket ever in a rented
Corvette in California. I had a witness too in the 535i in front of me that I
was keeping up with. (NA car). They demanded a court apearance, wouldn't
settle in in the mail. I gave up my right to drive in California for ten
years.  I've checked, I'm ok there now. Oh, I asked them for airfare to
contest it, guess what their answer was? (no prize here)

Bubba Michel