Desperately seeking iX parts!

To all:

My 325iX has been off the road now for more than a MONTH, because I have
been unable to locate a source for the right and left front strut
housings.  I discovered rust in mine while installing new shocks and
have been trying to find replacements ever since.

I had planned to purchase new parts but at this point I would accept
serviceable used pieces.  My local independent repair shop has given up,
and most of my usual mail order places have also given up.  I have
actually ordered and paid for the parts from one mail order place and
they call me weekly to tell me that they will probably arrive next week
from Germany.  The most recent mail order place I contacted last week
has now stopped returning my calls, so I am assuming that they now have
also given up.

I have burned my bridges at local dealerships, vowing NEVER to purchase
another special order part from them even if they were the last place on
earth...  BOY am I going to hate crawling back and begging to pay list
prices on these things, but I am almost to that point.

So, I am asking anyone out there parting out iX's, or having good parts
connections to offer some suggestions.

Private emails are fine.

Thanks,

- --Jeff Pharr