A032r-how far is too far on tread life?

Hello Bimwads,

Have a set of 032rs on my e36 M3.  I know they are rated as having a better
than average tread life, and I have read threads about them becoming faster
as they wear.  Well, I have some really good wear at this point.  4
schools, 1 lapping day and 6 auto-xs is pushing the sanity of these tires.
any expereince or insight on how far is too far for these to still stick
and be safe for track use?  .  I still have "tread" but I am now starting
to see the wear bars.
Thanks folks

Robbie Kollar
Knoxville, TN Smoky Mtn Chapter