Re: Dealer service on Aircon

     From: PatinageNY@domain.elided

     Complains>>>
     So far the car has been back to the same dealer 3 times, roughly every
     2 months which is when the AC stops working.  I have paid the service
     dept, $1800.00 so far for the replacement of various parts. Each time
     they replace parts they recharge the system, and then 2 months later
     the AC no longer works.
     <<<

     Sounds to me like they can't find a slow leak and are shotgunning it.
     I think there's an electronic sniffer that will find the freon leak.
     I would go somewhere else.  But that's just my opinion.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4