Re: Aftermarket pedals.....E36

>I talked to the guy at the aftermarket store I go to... and he said
>the only thing that would fit are AC Schnitzer... nice, but I don't
>want to spend $400+ for pedals. :)

David, your name sounds familiar, is it the same as the Branch
Davidian Supreme dude? :-(

Anywho, try John Skaggs' pedals, he was at JSSKAGGS@domain.elided last time
I checked.  Name of the business is Speedware Motorsports and it is in
Texas 972-722-2886.

They are brushed aluminum and are beautiful, not as nice as the
Schnitzer's but nothing is, next best thing though.  They fit
perfectly over the stock pedals; my little tip, pivot the accelerator
pedal forward by removing the E or C clip that holds it, makes the job
easier.  Oh when I got mine they were about $80, can't remember how
much the dead pedal is.

Carlos (no assoc with John yada, yada...)
95 M3 kewl aluminum pedals
78 320i dirty scumy stock pedals