Re: Intermittant Wipers <wob>

I'm confused:

>Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:43:01 -0700
>From: Ray Kaupp <rkaupp@domain.elided>
>Subject: re: <e24> Intermittant wipers not working
>
>Ditto on my e28. Mine work intermittantly, if you get what I mean.
[snip]
>Ray Kaupp
>'85 535i, 210K miles

If an intermittant wiper works intermittantly, is it OK or broken?

For some reason, this kind of car humor (my comment, not Ray's
question) reminds me of an old joke by commedian Emo Phillips:

"I was driving down the road one day, and I was reaching over to
change the radio, and I just about got the old one out when this cop pulls
me over..."

OK, sorry for the <wob>, I was in Can't Help Myself Mode again.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977