Re: E30 M3 questions

> 1.  nope.  there not much differce, besides euro people has more choose of
> color.

FWIW, my 87 German spec E30 M3 came without a cat, has a close ratio
gearbox with a 1:1 fifth gear matched with a 3.25:1 diff. Also, there is a
second fuel tank in the trunk that feeds into the first to bring the fuel
capacity to 70 liters. My car also came with a manual crank sunroof and an
active check panel in German. Tow hook covers instead of those grills in
the airdam. No mechanical cooling fan. No cruise control.

Coming into the States as a used car in 8/87, a cat and charcoal canister
was added and an aftermarket lambda computer was wired into the DME
harness. Side marker lights and us spec headlights were added. The front
turn signals were converted to have parking lights as well.

Eric
87 E30 M3