CA Radar

>Your avoidance tactics no longer work in California.  The CHP will nail y=
>ou
>with radar

Since when can the CHP use Radar?  This must be new since I left 2 years
ago.
Radar is so easy to beat in Court.  All you have do is ask to see the
recalibration report which the manufacturer recommends every year.  If they
have not had it serviced it could very easily be out of calibration.  And if
they try to pull that tuning fork crap then you ask when the tuning fork was
last check for correct wavelength.  Tuning forks are also subject to
variance in Temp and humidity.  Then you ask if this radar was checked at
the beginning of the shift and if this RADAR is so accurate how come you
have to calibrate it everyday before the shift begins. By the time you get
done with this you can ask How many cars where on the road at the time he
got you with the radar and H he is positive it was you that the RADAR picked
up?  None of this will work if you are going 40 faster than everyone else.

   Maybe the fact that  my father works as an engineer at Boeing on AWAKS
and is one of the top
authorities in RADAR help out.  But he has never been convicted of speeding
when caught by Radar and neither have I.

Randy Little                              Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                      Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com