Driving in Boston WOB (Was Driving in Atlanta/Seattle, WOB)

>John Futch contributed an entertaining expose on the joys of driving in
>Atlanta (Digest V9 #343).  Reading his account, I could have sworn he was
>talking about Seattle.

And I could've sworn he meant Boston, which is notorious for lousy drivers.
There's a great book out there, "The Boston Drivers' Handbook" - it tells
you everything you need to know to drive like a Bostonian, from the simple
cutoff to advanced techniques like running lights, the Guerilla Blocking
Tactic (weave wildly so others are scared of passing you), and how to slide
around ice-covered corners properly so that you can stategically bounce off
parked cars to go in your intended direction. :)

(obligatory BMW content) I doubt I'll be taking my 320i to work in Cambridge
too much - slow moving traffic is the one time I prefer an automatic over a
stick!

    - Justin

    - Justin