Re: Duane's Stories of the Highway Patrol

<<Since we're telling cop & ticket stories, here's my most memorable one.
It's a Friday, late-morning on I-78 eastbound in New Jersey back in the late
80's. I'm driving my store truck (back when i used to do that) and running
way behind in my schedule. This is NOT a little truck, mind you, with a
radar profile only slightly less than a F-16.I'm late. Prior two stops held
me up and I'd started at 5 a.m. If I can't make Rhode Island by 4 p.m. when
my one of my suppliers closes it will screw up my entire trip and I'll have
to re-schedule over a dozen stops with my retail customers over the
weekend...>>

Great story Duane.  I guess honesty sometimes pays up.  So did you make it
to RI by 4 p.m.?

Rob Mudry
BMW CCA # 135536, NCC