re: Dent Removal

Chuck....the AirPuller  is a fairly expensive tool and not just for a one
time job.  The tool is on a sale right now to promote them here in the
US....price is $1450.00 for the complete kit (list is $1800+).  I've even
got video's available on this and other body tool demo's, including the SIG
body saw (they also make some pretty nice handguns) and W&S spot weld
removal tool.  These are all the nicest I've seen in the autobody repair
industry....you won't find this kind of quality through your local Snap-on
or Mac salesman.   SD