RE: E46 323i Q's

I believe that the 323i sprt package wheels are the 16" five spokes.  I have
seen many pics of these wheels in the mags and on the BMWCanada site they
show these on the 323i.  I am frustrated that I can't get a definitive
answer on which wheels my car is going to have, whether or not I can get the
brushed aluminum interior, and since I am doing the euro-delivery if I can
order the euro options of clear corner lights and no badges.

As far as the M Aero pack.  I was shown a BMW brochure with the aero pack.,
and there was a 328i on my dealer's lot with that option, it is not anything
like the pictures we have seen of the new M3.  The front valance is cool but
the side skirts are awkward looking, the rear valance drops down to far, and
it includes a rear wing... just not my style.
JFS