E28 for sale

Hello all,
I'm a new subscriber and I hope this posting is ok.  The subscription
message said that personal ads were all right.  I bought this car from
the son of the original owner about nine months ago and have maintained
it with the same care as they did.  My reason for selling is I have too
many cars and I simply don't need a large 4-door anymore, but I love it
and it hurts to advertise -- I'm sure you understand.  :)

1985 BMW 535i, prod. date 12/01/84
records since 25k
bronzitbeige-metallic
cloth interior
5 speed, pwr locks/windows, cruise, sunroof
cold a/c
complete toolkit
152k, maintained by a series of fanatics

Maintenance info (big stuff):
Top-end rebuild at 102k - new camshaft, rocker arms, valves, head rework
new radiator at 106k
major service at 124k
130k: water pump, thermostat, all belts and hoses, guibo, valves, plugs,
main/fuel relays, timing case (upper) seals and gaskets replaced, all
fluids flushed
138k: new clutch, trans seals
141k: new driveshaft/balanced, fuel filter, hydr. flush, upper control
arms&bush
150k: 4 wheels (528) and Dunlop tires (535 TRX wheels still with car)
152k: new front struts

This car runs beautifully and is one of the strongest 535s I have ever
had the pleasure to drive.  Handling is top-notch with nary a rattle nor
squeak.  The driver's seat is showing some wear, as are a couple of door
panels but nothing bad.  The paint is good, but it spent a good part of
its life in the sun and the horizontal surfaces are somewhat faded.

It's a great driver that would make a fabulous addition to anyone's
home.  I really want it to go to an enthusiast who will care for it in
the manner it has become accustomed to.

I'm asking $5300.00 and I'm located in Atlanta.

Thank you for your time,
Mark Litherland