double locking--part 1 of my troubles

Hi all. I need some help with my car (86 325e 5-speed). I hope someone can
offer a little advise.  I'm breaking these posts up so they're easier to
read and respond to.  Sorry if this is any trouble!

#1   I can't longer double lock my doors anymore.  I could a few months
ago, but now, when it's in the double-lock position, I can still unlock
all the other doors from the passenger side.  Does anyone have any ideas
about a fix for this?  I checked the faq but I didn't see anything about
this particular problem.  When I lock my door, it feels like if I turn it
just a bit more, it would lock properly.  Thanks!

Alix Sebesta