re: tickets

Lets see now I have been driving bmw's for about nine years and have
been stop four times for speeding.  Caught twice by radar, once by laser
and once by pace.  I only received two tickets for the times I was
stopped.  One ticket from the officer who paced me the other from the a
radar.  In both cases I went to court and the tickets were tossed out
for one reason or another that I will not explain here.

When I was younger and driving a 56 Chevy that rattled the neighbors
window when started I averaged a speeding ticket about every nine months
and never had one tossed out.  It seemed not to matter when moved from
the 56 to a GTO and then to a Camero I could not get away with
anything.  I believe that if the vehicle is noticable then it will get
noticed especially by the officers of the law.

I still have the same problem now that I did when I was younger and that
is if the speedometer has the ability to show that you are driving
140mph or faster then I have make sure it works.

- --

Remove anti-span string "NOSPAM" to replay

Divorce the killer of all collectors.

End of bmw-digest V9 #336