Re: E30 Aerodynamic Kits

>> Does anybody have any experience with the aerodynamic kits available for
an
>> E30 325is (1990)?  I've seen pictures of the kits from Racing Dynamics,
>> Hartge and a couple of others. But it is really hard to tell who offers
the
>> best looking kits and/or the highest quality kits.  Does anybody know if
>> these kits really do vary in quality? I am looking at getting a kit with
the
>> front spoiler, side skirts, rear apron and a small wing.  Also, if
somebody
>> can recommend a good body shop in the South Bay Area that could do a good
>> job on one of these kits, I would be grateful.
> >

>IMHO I think that the best looking kit is the M-Techniks kit from BMW.
Take a look at the E-30 at >http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/e30.   Good
luck finding a kit at an affordable price.   The last I checked the
>complete kit cost close to $3000

>Kurt Zimmerman

Thanks Kurt. Do you have any idea who sells the M-Techniks aero kits for the
E30s? My dealer, not surprisingly, was pretty clueless on the matter.

- --Steve Kaelin