Re: Unbeatable BMW

> In the October Roundel, page 28, there is mention of Jeremy Walton's
> updated book "Unbeatable BMW - Eighty Years of Engineering and
> Motorsport Success".  It talks about the first rendition of this book,
> and that this is an updated version (with a new chapter on the Almighty
> E30 M3 - Yeehah!).  I did a search for the book on amazon.com, and it
> found it.  According to Amazon, it is supposed to be released in
> September 1998, and the list price is $39.95, with their price of
> $27.97.  Roundel stated that the list price is going to be $84.95.  Is
> the one listed on Amazon an earlier edition than the one in the Roundel
> (but it isn't released yet?)  If that is the correct book, sounds like
> they have quite a deal on the price.

Ordered mine last night from http://www.bookshop.co.uk for about 25 GBP.
Should turn up in a few days, I'll tell everyone if it's OK.  Some of
Jeremy's other books could have done with a bit more proof reading.

- --
Email: john@domain.elided, John G.Burns B.Eng, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland
Web  : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!