Tickets...

Only gotten one in 5 years of driving.

Anytime we get a ticket it's our fault...if you keep your eyes on the
rearview, look up and down on ramps, and in general, keep your eyes open
you should never get caught speeding.  I usually turn to begging or
other like tactics when I slip up and get caught...worked 7 of the 8
times I've gotten pulled over.  BTW, the one time I got the ticket I was
way out of line(excessive speed).  Cops are good, I just wish they were
around when an angry driver decides to test his brakes in front of my.

Dan