Re: Amsoil Diff. oil in E34 M5

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998 abrahams@domain.elided wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with Amsoil Diff. oil in a E34 M5 or any
> other BMW with l.s.d.?I believe that their engine oil is good but
> have not heard any comments on their Diff. oil.Any advice will be
> greatly appreciated.

 Their gear lube meets GL2 - GL5 specs, and they say it's good for
LSDs too, although who knows if you'll find that you have to add the
anti-chatter juice anyway?  I've put it in a couple of non-LS Ds and
have no complaints.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net