"Happiness" Roadster poster wanted

"Happiness is the corner" showroom poster WANTED

I want to buy or trade for a "Happiness is the corner" Roadster poster.
This is the one that is in black & white and shows a Roadster on a road
next to the ocean with the words "Happiness is not around the corner.
Happiness is the corner."

I will pay $25 plus postage for this poster in excellent condition. If you
don't have a REAL strong mailing tube to send it in I will send you one for
the shipping.

If you would prefer to trade for a full color Roadster poster I have three,
and will trade any one of them for the "Happiness" poster. They are all
BMW-produced for BMW showrooms, and each is brand new. They are:

1. Silver Z3 Roadster under the words "Extra credit does have its rewards".
2. Blue M Roadster under the words "Not for the faint of driving".
3. Blue M Roadster under the words "The BMW M Roadster. Extreme. What else?"

I am also interested in buying older BMW sales and racing posters.

Peter Cain