New Religious Cult?

>Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:14:00 PDT
>From: "Manuel Paredes" <ddrk1@domain.elided>
>Subject: Paintless dent removal (must read!!)
>
>I have seen the light!!!
>
>I must admit that at first I was a non-believer of this procedure but
>after seeing it with my own eyes I have been converted!  I took my baby
>(1995 325i) to the dealer (Pacific BMW in Glendale) to have an alarm
>installed and the service guy noticed all four door dings and a small
>approx 3" long dent on my doors.  He mentioned to me that there was a
>guy there that takes out dents w/out having to do any major body work
>and here's the catch he would only charge 65$ per panel no matter how
>many dents it had.

Manuel, while you're seeing this in an all-new light, don't forget to see
how many HOLES they drilled in your door frame itself to get access to the
inside of the panel. Typically they'll cover these nice little 3/8" to 1/2"
holes with a black plastic plug - if they're a classy outfit it will be a
body colored plug.

Ever open the door on an M6 and see these plugs in the beautiful aluminum
trim work? Breaks  your heart.

No Dent Doctors for me unless they take off the panels...

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/Bubba