Re: BMW '02 Restoration Guide

In Digest V9 #329, Brian Willoughby asked

>"Speaking of new BMW books, has anybody seen an advance copy of "BMW '02
>Restoration Guide"?  It's not supposed to be out until December according
<to "Classic Motorbooks".  I was wondering if it was worth the investment or
>would just tell more of the same that we already know.

Based on my recent phone call to Jaymic in England the book is not available
for sale yet...seems thay are having some quality control problems...such as
photos not coming out or being placed "upside down, etc." by the printer.  I
wouldn't look for this book real soon...maybe December(like Classic Motorbooks
says)?

In the meantime, check out www.jaymic.com.

Happy ///Motoring,

John Weese