Re: European Engineering in Framingham.

My only experience with them was as a seller -- they gave me about $1k more
than the dealer on my '92 E34 525i.  I needed to move quickly, and I was able
to do the deal with them in about a day.

Drove past there on my way home tonight, and they have the usual assortment of
Bimmers (usually several E34 5-Series and a few 7s).  They also have a Z3, but
it was too dark and rainy to see if it was a 1.9 or a 2.8.

					=> Mitch Brown ('97 E39 528i, 5-speed, nav, DSP, more toys)

End of bmw-digest V9 #329