European Engineering in Framingham.

>From: "Chris Dinsmore" <dinsmoc@domain.elided>
>Subject: Car dealership
>
>Has anyone had experience with a dealership in Framingham Mass called
>European Engineering? A friend and I visited there a few days ago but we
>didnt get there til after closing so we werent able to talk to anyone. They
>seem to have an excelent inventory of BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and even Alfa
>Romeo cars at what seemed to be VERY low prices. I was wondering if anyone
>had dealt with them or had any reliable info about them.

They are OK, as the used dealers go. Their prices are not all that great,
but better than large dealer's used car lots (why anyone would buy there is
somewhat beyond me).
The guys who run it, I believe, are Italian brothers (from the old
country), pretty nice and knowledgeable about cars and prices. They indeed
have a lot of Bimmers, some Audis, occasional MB or Porsche, some Alfas and
an older Dino (although they get upset when you call it a Fiat, which is
what it was).
Their inventory now is pretty low, compared to 2-3 months ago, despite all
the 5ers sitting up front.
For comparison, try US Auto Exchange on Commonwealth.
But then again, I think the only way to go is to buy from a private party.
Mike.S

'92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367
http://www.gis.net/~mikest