Re: Interior chrome trim available

>(pick jaw up off floor)
>I have been dying for chrome trim around the gauges ever since
>someone lent me a Miata for a few hours.
>If one of the parts sages on the digest can locate this part # I
would >be one happy camper.

>Felix Vicente

Felix, tell you the truth I don't remember the gauges but there were
other parts I do remember.  There was chrome on:  all the speaker
grill frames, the interior door handles, the little dimples for your
finger on the ash trays, the button on the emergency brake, the glove
box, etc.

It looked very nice.  The one I sat in was black and it had a light
tan interior, the leather was sooooo nice!  I wanted to steal the car,
swap interiors with my M3 and then give them the conv. back. :-)

Grab your jaw and reach for your checkbook, you'll want every piece.

Carlos
95 M3  no chrome :-(