SRS light

My SRS light keeps  blinking!

This happened after I disconnected the "orange" wire that connects
the air bag to the sensor in the engine compartment. I was trying to
help someone out by jump starting their car. I have been told that one
should be very careful jump starting another car because the air bag
could deploy for no reason. I read somewhere that you should disconnect
the air bag by disconnecting the wires to the sensor in the engine
compartment before connecting your battery to the dead battery.

Now I can't get the SRS light to go off. I reconnected everything but
still the warning light keeps blinking.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

schung@domain.elided