RE: Duane's DUI question

> Besides, if our BMW's are so good what's the hurry to get somewhere?
> Just leave early.  On top of that, highways are boring, straight, and
> generally hill-less roads that offer no pleasure unless you're going
> over 120mph(that's how fast you'd go to feel excited).  Don't
> speed too
> much...
>
> Dan
> Fast 325i, driven patiently off the track

I think I'll try that with my boss.
"Um, yeah, I know it's 3:00, but I'm trying beat the rush.
That's why I didn't get here till 9:30 too."

Think of the savings to the environment, not sitting in traffic!

Seriously, some good valid points about impact were made here.
A stationary policeman is more visible than a mobile one for
the traffic flow direction in question.  If there's a grassy median,
they can sit under an overpass and intimidate BOTH directions!

A moving patrolman is headed home or to the Waffle House. :)

 - thi v.