RE: Skid Cars

Experience would tend to agree with Peter.  Those of you who played Sega
Rally 2 at Dave & Buster's at Pizzafest 2, you found out good a simulator it
was on the Mountain circuit.  Each car has different handling, Brett A.
seemed to like it. ;-)  Too much steering is just that like Mike says, a
little goes a long way, constant tail out drift baby!  It beats Gran Turismo
hands down of course. ;-P

Gary Lin   National Capital Ch.   '88 325is
highlight of P2 go karts - Frank M. rams me in the rear, my glasses fly off
and land in his lap!  I say screw it, I'm leading and can't find them, and
drive blind for 5 min.!