Re:Summit Point 1999 Drivers' Schools

gbuffone@domain.elided (Gary F. Buffamanti) spewed forth:

>I realize it's early, but does anyone have a jump on next year's school
>schedule at Summit?
>
>TIA,
>Gary Buff
>95 318ti

Hmmm...  I don't recall seeing a schedule for next year while we were all
there at Pizzafest, but they do have a website you can check out.
(Currently shows the '98 schedule)  Also worth checking out on their
website (browse around to find it) are some nifty "3D" views that show the
track layouts, complete with elevations.  Very helpful if you have a "sieve
brain" like mine that takes a while to remember the exact sequence and
timing of the course!

Schedule:  http://www.bsr-inc.com/SCHEDREC.HTM
Track layout:  (click on the picture)  http://www.bsr-inc.com/summit/

Regards,

- -Knute

PS:  Why do they call it Friday at the Track (FATT) even when it happens on
Monday?